SenseCAP Gateway – LoRaWAN is an IP66 industrial-grade outdoor product, supports an extended operating temperature range, making it applicable for low-power consumption, long-range data collection IoT scenarios like smart farming.
SenseCAP Gateway – LoRaWAN EU868, US915, AU915, AS923
Among the first launch of Seeed industrial IoT (IIoT) product series, SenseCAP is focusing on wireless environmental sensing applications: smart agriculture, precision farming, and smart city, to name a few. It consists of hardware products (sensors, data-loggers & gateways, etc.), software services (SenseCAP portal, mobile App, open dashboard), and API for device & data management. SenseCAP supports different communication protocols, such as LoRa, 2G, 4G, NB-IoT, and more.
SenseCAP Gateway – LoRaWAN is based on LoRaWAN protocol, applicable for low-power consumption, long-range environmental data collection, and remote monitoring scenarios such as smart agriculture and smart city.
As the central device of SenseCAP LoRaWAN network, the gateway is used for collecting data from different SenseCAP Sensors and transmit the data to the cloud platform via cellular LTE or Ethernet. Equipped with a high-performance processor AM3358 and telecom-operator-level LoRa chip SX1301, this device ensures robustness and high performance in large-scale networks. Mutual authentication and encryption are established in the whole network to increase security.
The gateway is designed with an IP66 enclosure and supports an extended operating temperature range, making it suitable for industrial applications in both indoor and outdoor severe environments.
(More frequencies are available soon)
Please choose the corresponding frequency according to regional regulation.
SenseCAP mobile APP and SenseCAP Portal are provided to enable easy and efficient provisioning and management of devices & data at scale.
SenseCAP API is provided to access data and devices for further development.
Here is a collection of SenseCAP LoRaWAN sensors for you to use with SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway seamlessly without extra workload for provisioning. It only takes you a few minutes to set up with this instruction.
If you want to add other LoRaWAN sensors, no problem at all. Please kindly refer to this document to connect any LoRaWAN sensors to SenseCAP LoRaWAN Gateway.
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Support 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Support multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Support multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40℃~70℃, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning (see the “how to install” video below)
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Building
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other Wireless Sensing Applications
- SenseCAP Played A Role in Monitoring Environmental Data for AiCU Team to Grow Cherry Tomatoes at the Optimal Use of Resources in Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge 2020 in Wageningen University & Research, Holland.
- SenseCAP Assisted the IoT Solutions for Kinghoo Poultry Farms and Livestock Farms by Detecting the Environmental Changes with Preset Interval.
- SenseCAP Helped to Construct an IoT Solution to Empower Systematic Malaysia Durian Farm.
- SenseCAP Deployed in Outdoor Triticale Farm, Empowering Precision Agriculture in Dingzhou, Hebei Province, Northern China
- Smart Agriculture Demonstration Park of Sweet Melons Empowered by SenseCAP in Beihai Guangxi, Southern China
- SenseCAP Empowers Tourism in Hakka Villages by Collecting Environmental Data at in Heyuan, Guangdong, Southern China
- SenseCAP Monitoring Environmental Data in Smart Greenhouses Growing Tropical Fruits in Shandong, Northern China.
- Smart Tea Plantation in Mengding Mountain to Monitor Key Environmental Data with SenseCAP for Increasing Efficiency and Customer Trust
- SenseCAP Deployed in Environmental Monitoring Projects in Stockholm, Sweden
|CPU||TI AM3358 Cortex-A8 1GHz|
|LoRa Power Output||25dBm|
|LoRa Sensitivity||-139.5dBm (SF12BW125)|
|Ethernet||100Mbps FE (RJ-45)|
|4G Band||LTE-FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28|
|4G Features||Support non-CA Cat 4 FDD and TDD|
LTE-FDD: Max 150Mbps (DL), Max 50Mbps (UL)
LTE-TDD: Max 130Mbps (DL), Max 30Mbps (UL)
|UMTS Features||Support 3GPP R8 DC-HSDPA, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA and WCDMA|
DC-HSDPA: Max 42Mbps (DL) HSUPA: Max 5.76Mbps (UL)
WCDMA: Max 384Kbps (DL), Max 384Kbps (UL)
|LoRa Antenna||2.5dBi gain / Vertical polarization / Omni-directional / SMA-J connector|
|4G Antenna||0-4dBi gain / Linear polarization / Omnidirectional / SMA-J connector|
|LED Indicator||Indicating network condition (online/ offline)|
|Grounding||Reserved 1 screw hole for GND|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/2A|
|UV Resistance||anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ℃ to +70 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Installation Method||Wall or pole mounting|
|Device Dimensions||256mm * 160mm * 81mm|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|4||Allen Hex Key||x1|
|7||Power Extension Cable (5M)||x1|
|8||Ferrules / Aluminum piece||x 2 / 2|
|9||M5 Self-drilling Screws||x8|
|1||LoRa Fiberglass Omni Antenna||x1|
|2||Antenna Lightning Protector||x1|
|3||LoRa Antenna Brackets||x1|