SenseCAP Wireless Light Intensity Sensor measures the intensity of light in lux from 0 – 188000 lux. It is designed with battery-powered and IP66 enclosure for outdoor use, optimized for use cases that need reliable data collection over years.
SenseCAP Wireless Light Intensity Sensor – LoRaWAN
SenseCAP Wireless Light Intensity Sensor measures the intensity of light in lux from 0 – 188000 lux, which is designed for outdoor use.
This battery-powered device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a digital light sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected light data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
To fit in adverse conditions, it is designed with industry standards and equipped with an IP66 waterproof enclosure, supporting an extended operating temperature range, making it suitable for industrial applications in both indoor and outdoor severe environments.
- SenseCAP Played A Role in Monitoring Environmental Data for AiCU Team to Grow Cherry Tomatoes at the Optimal Use of Resources in Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge 2020 in Wageningen University & Research, Holland.
- SenseCAP Assisted the IoT Solutions for Kinghoo Poultry Farms and Livestock Farms by Detecting the Environmental Changes with Preset Interval.
- SenseCAP Helped to Construct an IoT Solution to Empower Systematic Malaysia Durian Farm.
- SenseCAP Deployed in Outdoor Triticale Farm, Empowering Precision Agriculture in Dingzhou, Hebei Province, Northern China
- Smart Agriculture Demonstration Park of Sweet Melons Empowered by SenseCAP in Beihai Guangxi, Southern China
- SenseCAP Empowers Tourism in Hakka Villages by Collecting Environmental Data at in Heyuan, Guangdong, Southern China
- SenseCAP Monitoring Environmental Data in Smart Greenhouses Growing Tropical Fruits in Shandong, Northern China.
- Smart Tea Plantation in Mengding Mountain to Monitor Key Environmental Data with SenseCAP for Increasing Efficiency and Customer Trust
- SenseCAP Deployed in Environmental Monitoring Projects in Stockholm, Sweden
|Range||0 to 188000 Lux|
|Product Frequency||EU868, US915|
|Support Protocol||Based on LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol|
|LoRa Channel Plan||EU868, US915|
|LoRa Power Output||16 dBm (EIRP)|
|Current Consumption||5 μA (sleep mode)|
120 mA max(active mode)
|Communication Distance||2 to 10 km (depending on different antennas and environments)|
|UV Resistance||anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ℃ to +85 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Battery (Contained in equipment)|
|Battery Life||≥ 3 year (upload data once per hour)|
|Battery Capacity||19Ah (non-rechargeable)|
|LoRa Channel Plan for EU868|
|Uplink (MHz)||868.1 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125|
868.3 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125 and SF7BW250
868.5 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.1 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.3 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.5 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.7 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.9 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
|Downlink (MHz)||Uplink channels 1-8 (RX1)|
869.525 – SF9BW125 (RX2 downlink only)
|LoRa Channel Plan for US915|
|Uplink (MHz)||903.9 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125|
904.1 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.3 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.5 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.7 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.9 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
905.1 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
905.3 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
|Downlink (MHz)||923.3 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500|
923.9 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
924.5 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
925.1 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
925.7 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
926.3 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
926.9 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
927.5 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
|3||M4 Self-drilling Screw||x4|
|4||M3 Self-drilling Screw||x2|