SenseCAP Wireless Air Temperature & Humidity Sensor measures temperature and humidity in the atmosphere. It’s designed with a 2-in-1 sensor, a custom battery, and an industry-grade enclosure, optimized for outdoor use cases that need reliable data collection for years.
SenseCAP Wireless Air Temperature and Humidity Sensor – LoRaWAN
SenseCAP Wireless Air Temperature & Humidity Sensor measures temperature and humidity in the atmosphere at the range of -40℃ to 85℃ and 0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing) respectively. With a high-precision measurement chip, this sensor features stability and reliability, making it widely applicable in industrial environmental sensing scenarios.
This device incorporates a built-in LoRa transmitter based on SX1276 for long-range transmission, a 2-in-1 sensor, and a custom battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases powering end devices by batteries for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected temperature and humidity data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
Under the best of circumstances, the battery is expected to last for more than 8 years, depending on the data transmission intervals. Please kindly note that the default interval is once per hour. If you’d like to change the data upload interval, please refer to this document.
- SenseCAP Played A Role in Monitoring Environmental Data for AiCU Team to Grow Cherry Tomatoes at the Optimal Use of Resources in Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge 2020 in Wageningen University & Research, Holland.
- SenseCAP Assisted the IoT Solutions for Kinghoo Poultry Farms and Livestock Farms by Detecting the Environmental Changes with Preset Interval.
- SenseCAP Helped to Construct an IoT Solution to Empower Systematic Malaysia Durian Farm.
- SenseCAP Deployed in Outdoor Triticale Farm, Empowering Precision Agriculture in Dingzhou, Hebei Province, Northern China
- Smart Agriculture Demonstration Park of Sweet Melons Empowered by SenseCAP in Beihai Guangxi, Southern China
- SenseCAP Empowers Tourism in Hakka Villages by Collecting Environmental Data at in Heyuan, Guangdong, Southern China
- SenseCAP Monitoring Environmental Data in Smart Greenhouses Growing Tropical Fruits in Shandong, Northern China.
- Smart Tea Plantation in Mengding Mountain to Monitor Key Environmental Data with SenseCAP for Increasing Efficiency and Customer Trust
- SenseCAP Deployed in Environmental Monitoring Projects in Stockholm, Sweden
|Range||-40 ℃ to +85 ℃|
|Range||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Product Frequency||EU868, US915|
|Support Protocol||Based on LoRaWAN v1.0.2 protocol|
|LoRa Channel Plan||EU868, US915|
|LoRa Power Output||16 dBm (EIRP)|
|Current Consumption||5 μA (sleep mode)|
120 mA max(active mode)
|Communication Distance||2 to 10 km (depending on different antennas and environments)|
|IP Rating||IP66 (Sensor Node); IP65 (Sensor Probe)|
|UV Resistance||anti-aging (from rain/sun exposure): UL746C F1|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ℃ to +85 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 100 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Battery (Contained in equipment)|
|Battery Life||≥ 3 year (upload data once per hour)|
|Battery Capacity||19Ah (non-rechargeable)|
|LoRa Channel Plan for EU868|
|Uplink (MHz)||868.1 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125|
868.3 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125 and SF7BW250
868.5 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.1 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.3 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.5 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.7 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
867.9 – SF7BW125 to SF12BW125
|Downlink (MHz)||Uplink channels 1-8 (RX1)|
869.525 – SF9BW125 (RX2 downlink only)
|LoRa Channel Plan for US915|
|Uplink (MHz)||903.9 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125|
904.1 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.3 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.5 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.7 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
904.9 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
905.1 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
905.3 – SF7BW125 to SF10BW125
|Downlink (MHz)||923.3 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500|
923.9 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
924.5 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
925.1 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
925.7 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
926.3 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
926.9 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
927.5 – SF7BW500 to SF12BW500
|3||M4 Self-drilling Screw||x4|
|4||M3 Self-drilling Screw||x2|