This industrial-grade MODBUS-RTU RS485 pH meter/sensor features ATC, low-power-consumption, high integration. It can be widely used in monitoring pH levels in soil and water applications such as agriculture, gardening, horticulture, swimming pools, scientific experiments, and other environmental monitoring scenarios.
Industrial pH Meter/ Sensor MODBUS-RTU RS485 & 4~20mA Current (S-pH-01A)
A pH meter measures the hydrogen-ion activity in water-based solutions, indicating its acidity or basicity expressed as pH. (Wikipedia: pH Meter). pH level is an important indicator in many scenarios, especially in monitoring soil conditions and water quality. A pH sensor is widely used in farming, gardening, hydroponics, aquaponics, swimming pool and spas, sewage treatment, education, environmental monitoring, and many other applications.
This pH sensor (S-pH-01A) is designed with industry standards. It adopts international advanced solid dielectric and large-area polytetrafluoroethylene liquid junction, which is not easy to block and convenient for maintenance. It’s designed with ATC (automatic temperature compensation), making sure the data is accurate regardless of the temperature changes. This pH Sensor is IP65 rated, waterproof in a tight seal, capable of withstanding long-term constant use in professional application scenarios.
- High performance: high accuracy, fast response, good repeatability
- Universal protocol: MODBUS RS-485 or 4~20mA current
- Wide-range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: suitable to be immersed in soil or water for a long time
- Maintainance-Free: advanced junction design, no clogging
- Durable: anti-corrosion, automatic temperature compensation
- User-friendly: Easy to install and integrate
|Range||0 ~ 14pH|
|Accuracy||± 0.1 pH|
|Current Output||4 ~ 20 mA|
|Power Supply||3.6 ~ 30VDC|
|Current Consumption||Max 6mA @24V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Cable Length||5 meters|
|Installation||All buried or probe into the media to be measured|
- Agriculture: greenhouse, aquaponics, hydroponics, and crop Plantation, etc.
- Animal Husbandry: pasture, grassland, and meadow
- Forestry and Horticulture
- Sewage Treatment
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Scientific Experiments
- Educational Projects
- Other environmental monitoring scenarios