This industrial-grade water leak detector is IP66 rated, featuring waterproof, dustproof, and robustness. When detects a leakage, it will be triggered to turn on the alarm system or shut down the equipment, to ensure safety, lower risks, and minimize damages. It’s suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms, and sump pumps etc.
Industrial-grade Water Leak Detector/ Water Leak Sensor
Water leakage might destroy our properties at home and workplace, and potentially cause monetary loss and health risks. It’s essential to be alert when there is a leakage to make sure actions are taken to minimize risks and avoid damages.
This Water Leak Detector is designed with industry standards. It’s IP66 rated, featuring waterproof and dustproof, can be widely used in various application scenarios, such as a kitchen, a sump pump, and a bath, etc, just to name a few.
It is designed to detect water leakage. When the water immersion level touches the sensor probe, the built-in relay will be triggered to turn on the alarm system or shut down the equipment in the house. The control circuit has a very low potential energy, so it won’t cause any ignition of flammable or combustible materials, ensuring safety.
- User-friendly: easy to install, clean, and remove.
- Widely-applicable: Relay signal output, it can be used with digital displays, PLCs, inverter, recorder and other water detection system
- Robustness: made of high-quality alloy and waterproof cable, durable for long-term use
- High-performance: strong anti-interference and long-term stability
|Operating Current||< 30mA|
|Quiescent Current||< 10mA|
|Output Signal||watery: relay connection,
dry: relay break
|Cable Length||2 meters|
|Relay Load||(3A 250V AC) / (3A 30V DC)|
|Response Time||< 50ms|
|Operating Temperature||-5℃ ~ +60℃|
- In the basement where groundwater leakage could cause damage
- At the entrance of a low-lying door, where there is a risk of flooding
- In the bathroom where a bucket or sinks could overflow
- Near water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine
- Other water detection system
Please refer to the pin information below:
- Red wire and brown wire —- VCC+ and VCC-
- Yellow wire —- Relay common pin
- Blue wire —- Relay normal closed pin
- White wire —- Relay normal open pin