SenseCAP Sensor Hub – 4G is a compact solution for remote environmental monitoring. It consists of a powerful data logger that can connect a maximum of 40 RS-485 sensors and a wide range of sensor selection, you can use it for applications like weather station, air quality monitoring. With IP66 and solar power supply, you can count on it to provide a reliable and nonvolatile data collection service.
SenseCAP Sensor Hub Data Logger 4G
- Support collection of various environmental data simultaneously
- Support local storage of data
- Support using with standard MODBUS-RTU RS485 sensors
- Support uploading data to any server (SenseCAP Server / User’s private server)
- Support 4G/3G/2G communication, supporting global LTE frequency band
- Built-in GPS positioning function
- Support remote upgrade and maintenance
- Two power supply options available: DC only, Solar Power
- Easy to install and deploy, without requirements of engineering background
Industry standards, suitable for harsh outdoor environments
SenseCAP Sensor Hub is a powerful 4G data logger that can connect to a maximum of 32 RS-485 sensors. It is designed with industry standards, robust and stable. IP66 rated, waterproof and dustproof, it is highly suitable for long-term remote environmental monitoring in outdoor application scenarios.
Sensor Hub is available in two versions:
(1) DC only version
(2) with a built-in rechargeable battery version, can be used with either DC power, or with a solar panel (coming soon)
Sensor Hub Data Logger is an easy-to-deploy 4G cellular station. It uses the MODBUS-RTU RS485 protocol to communicate with sensors and is able to collect various sensor data simultaneously.
Sensor Hub consists of 4 RS485 data channels. With extension hubs / RS485 splitters, it can connect with a maximum of 32 sensors at one time. The data is collected and sent to the cloud (either to the SenseCAP server or the client’s private server) via 4G/3G/2G (as shown below).
(SenseCAP Sensor Hub system architecture)
Designed with industry standards and IP66 rated, Sensor Hub is suitable for outdoor and harsh environments, resistant from UV, rain, and dust, etc. GNSS is embedded for location tracking.
Sensor Hub is also equipped with 10MB onboard memory, to store more than 700,000 measurements locally in case of a bad connection. For the version with a built-in rechargeable battery, the large-capacity lithium battery ensures the devices work for up to 2 weeks after a power outage or during rainy weather.
Designed with an easy-to-deploy mindset, Sensor Hub can be deployed and set up within a few minutes. It is fit for both pole and wall mount.
We also provide software and cloud services for quick configuration, making it easy to deploy Sensor Hub and manage devices and data:
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart City
- Smart Buildings
- Smart Industry
- Environmental Monitoring
- Other wireless Sensing Applications