Remote Weather Monitoring Kit includes:
Remote Weather Monitoring Kit
- High reliability and stability
- 4G support for remote monitoring
- All parts are certified IP66 and suitable for outdoor applications
- Rapid installation and deployment
- Flexible cloud services with Open API for further development
The Remote Weather Monitoring Kit provides a solution for environemnetal and meteorological monitoring. This integrated solution can precisely monitor local weather conditions and give updates on a wide range of enviornmental parameters.
- Air temperature, humidity and barometric pressure
- Windspeed and direction
- Soil moisture, EC temperature
- Light Intensity
The Sensors can be connected to the Sensor Hub with a convenient Aviation Connector. The Solar Panel and build in battery of the Sensor Hub allow for the system to be employed even in remote areas that do not have access to the power grid.
The data can be uploaded to a private server or directly to the SenseCAP where it can get viewed and analyzed. On the SenseCAP cloud platform you have easy access to the data from all your sensors. The SenseCAP dashboard is completely customizable and gives an overview over the important measurements to always monitor the ideal growth environment.
Our software platform also offers an API which allows users to build their own applications.
The main applications for this kit is include agriculture, smart cities, environmental monitoring applications like maintaining a golf course or monitor environmental conditions in National Parks.